No one else has your ideas, creativity, understandings or vision.
Which is why I decided to write this for you because one of the things that I notice come up over and over again while I am recording artists is a low self esteem in their music.
And I wanted you to know that…
There are more reasons why you should be confident than not.
Check this out:
The Power Of Self Trust
What if you opened your mind right now?
And allowed yourself to not just believe but understand that you are the only you in the whole wide world?
Nothing in this world was created from, “yeah…but…” or “what if they don’t like it…” or “maybe later.”
Perfection and procrastination are just excuses you give not only to those around you but worse… to yourself. Excuses why you haven’t put that song out yet or why you bullshit at the recording studio.
Oprah once said, “You don’t manifest what you want, you manifest what you believe.”
So stop wanting and start believing in you and your music!
We All Make Mistakes
Once you come to the understanding that Young Thug, Future, or Drake have all made more mistakes than you then you will actually want to make more mistakes.
Because we learn and grow through making mistakes, without mistakes there is no progress.
Another thing… have you heard of The Law of Attraction?
You attract what you think about, right?
So if you are constantly thinking about mistakes, guess what you are going to get? More and more mistakes!
Here Are Some Self Esteem Activities That Will Help You
- Remember that this low confidence B.S. is fucking over your dreams and passions, is it really worth it?
- Make sure that the beat is at the right volume, anything too low or too high might mess with your flow.
- Haters gonna hate, no matter what you do you will never be able to make everyone happy all the time, so just do you.
- Just have fun or in other words… allow yourself to be in the mood you need to be in.
- Maybe you really aren’t the songwriting type though? Check out my previous article on Hire A Songwriter For Less Than $10.
I check for comments on a regular basis so if there is something you do to make yourself more confident I bet it would really help myself and others out, so make sure you let us know in the comment section below this article.